Solutions. Features. We are your company’s exclusive partner for your digital development... Who cares?
The only thing your customers care is how will you help them solve their problem. The rest of your words do not matter, or they matter so much less.
How do you express your value proposition? The value of your product needs to be translated into something valuable for your customer. Money. Time. Quality of service.
If you asked them today what do they gain from using your product, what would they answer?
- online shop handling with no trouble Valentine’s Day, Black Friday, Christmas and sales promotions (without extra costs)
- automatically sending and receiving messages between the medical services inside and outside the hospital
- 15 minutes instead of 2 hours to draw a family tree in a genetic consultation
- diabetes-focused dashboard for diabetes type I patients
- manage website content with no technical knowledge
Even when there seems to be no way to quantify it, there is always a possibility to express a product’s value. Because there is a different situation before and after using the product.
- you invested a lot in your online shop, but the servers could never survive the sales periods
- it took you 2 hours to draw a family tree, for each consultation
- sometimes you had to manually handle messaging in the hospital, which cost a lot and was error-prone
- you previously had to pay a company to write and publish your articles on your website
- you used printed growth charts to track specific patients, losing time and without the possibility to analyse the data
Compare the before and after situation to find how to express the value delivered by your product
- your online shop handles sales rush periods with no problem and no extra costs
- spend more time with your patient in genetic consultations by using only 15 minutes to draw the family tree
- increase the speed and the quality of delivery for hospital messages and reduce communication costs
- publish your articles yourself in less time and without paying consultants
- forget paper records and improve patient, service and hospital quality of care for specific affections by using electronic growth charts
To have a good before and after image use customer testimonials. Send a questionnaire before starting the service, and another one afterwards (extra points if you ask their opinion during the onboarding phase).