The Tiny Graphics Advent Calendar
Daily gifts for non-designers
Ho, ho, ho … No, this is not your classic Advent Calendar, with gifts, and chocolates, and jokes behind each day. It is a different kind of calendar, one where you can receive bite-sized thoughts, examples and ideas related to creating tiny graphics for your website, presentation, article, brochure, prospectus, or even application dashboards.
Here is our gift for the month of December: an Advent calendar for non-designers and other people interested in creating tiny data-based visualizations.
Starting on the 1st of December and until the 25th of January, you will find an article behind each day of the calendar.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Tiny Graphics
Make sure you don’t miss any article published on this theme. You will receive one article each day in December (and a special bonus only available if you are on the list).
Read more on this topic
- Surprise, surpriseAre your graphics surprising? In a good, or in a bad way? (the waiting list to receive the Tiny Graphics book closes Jan 31st) #tinygraphics #dataviz #infographics #dashboards
- RollercoasterDoes your customer experience a rollercoaster? How would you design a better experience for them? (the waiting list for the Tiny Graphics book is still open) #tinygraphics #dataviz #infographics #dashboards
- Announcing the Tiny Graphics bookAnnouncing the Tiny Graphics book, based on the 24 episodes of the Tiny Graphics Advent Calendar (the waiting list is now open) #tinygraphics #dataviz #infographics #dashboards
- Tiny graphics are perfect tools for non-designersWhat graphic you always wanted to create for your enterprise, without ever doing it? (episode #24 of the Tiny Graphics Advent Calendar) #tinygraphics #dataviz #infographics #dashboards
- White spaces help tiny graphics make a big impactMaximise white and empty spaces in your tiny graphics for a bigger impact (episode #23 of the Tiny Graphics Advent Calendar) #tinygraphics #dataviz #infographics #dashboards