To improve their service product companies can follow these 3 directions :
- Shorter time for your customers to obtain the same results
- Better results for your customers in the same time period
- Helping your customers serve more of their customers in the same time period
Which one do you choose to improve? There is no wrong answer. However, the choice you make will change your product’s direction.
When we look at the time plan from the customer’s perspective, only some of the improvements appear as possible options
Now if we go back to your perspective, what option can YOU see which helps your customers, and which cannot be seen from their perspective?
As an example, what if you offer your customers the possibility to work TOGETHER with other similar companies? Or just to SEE how other similar companies work.
- you provide a space where your customers see each other’s work, in groups, as milestones
- free more of your customer’s time by providing an automatic process (or service outsourcing solution)
- make visible how one of your customers work to the others, help them align on the best path for better results, using the same time scale
Writing the articles for this Advent Calendar was not an easy task, though I usually write about 4-6 articles a month. However, using the parallel article writing method I could prepare the first two weeks in advance.